Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie - Wishmaster 4: Prophecy Fulfilled


Finally we have the last installment of the Wishmaster series. I liked this one more than the third movie but not as much as the first two. This Wishmaster has the actor from the third movie which as I stated before, I did not like as much as the original actor. In this movie, the Djinn is released by the girlfriend of a man who was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident when she is given the gem by their lawyer who is trying to make his move on her. The lawyer is possessed by the Djinn and the three wishes are finally granted to fulfill the prophecy. The only catch is that the last wish has a catch, the wish maker needs to love the Djinn for who he really is. In order for this wish to be fulfilled, the Djinn has to make her fall in love with him for who he really is, an evil genie bent on world domination. Once the woman discovers the truth, she must fight for her life to stop him. This one had some twists and turns that I did not expect and I highly enjoyed all of the tricks the Djinn played on the main protagonist to fool her into loving him. I give this one a four as well.

No comments: