Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Movie - Phantoms (1998)


This movie I did not really enjoy as much as the ones I had been watching recently. The movie is about a girl visiting her sister, but when they arrive in her hometown, they notice that nobody is there anymore. As they start finding dead bodies, they get more and more worried that their lives are in danger. They meet a group of police officers and with the help of their team learn what is finally going on in the town. They are all forced to fight something that they cannot see. The only redeeming factor of this movie is that there is a very young Ben Affleck which is kind of fun to see. The movie got a two from me because the movie was pretty boring in my opinion. I know this one was made based on a book and I hope the book is better than the movie.

No comments: