Monday, July 21, 2014

Movie - From Dusk 'Till Dawn (1996)


This movie is a secret vampire movie. You don't see one vampire until the last thirty minutes of the movie. The movie follows two criminals who kidnap a family of three who force the family to take them to Mexico in order to meet up with their liasion to make a deal. Once they get to a bar in Mexico where is the point where they are to meet their contact, they are attacked by a hoard of vampires. The vampire part is so random that I didn't even expect it. I actually really liked this movie for some reason. I think one of the main reasons is the amount of big names in the movie like George Clooney. I gave this movie a three for being pretty good. The only thing keeping this from a four would be the really corny way that they decided to do the vampire battles and deaths. I think they could have done a lot more with that part which is unfortunate.

No comments: