Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie - The People Under the Stairs (1991)


This movie was recommended to me by Netflix and by my fiance so I decided to watch it. The movie follows a little boy who teams up with his mother's friend to find a way to get money to pay for her cancer treatment. They break into their landlord's house and uncover a terrifying secret within the house. The family is completely disturbed and the little boy must fight for his life to get out of the house. This movie is pretty crazy all over and only gets crazier as it goes on. I enjoyed the movie, it was pretty good. This wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it did have a good story. I am not a fan of movies that involve child abuse, but this was a whole new level of abuse. I gave this one a three for being enjoyable.

No comments: