Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Movie - How to Train Your Dragon 2


This is a movie that fans have been waiting for for a few years now. During this wait, two other side movies were put out as well (I haven't seen those ones yet). The movie takes place about five years after the original. I am hazy on the details as I have only seen the first one once which is unfortunate as I highly enjoyed watching the first one. In this movie, Hiccup uncovers a group of dragon hunters who are collecting dragons for theri master's dragon army. During this revelation, he also discovers a secret coven of dragons led by his estranged mother whom the village thought to be dead. Hiccup wages war against the leader of the dragon army with the help of his village and their dragons. The village prevails with only a few minor casualties. SPOILER ALERT: There is a very upsetting death at the end of the movie though I will not reveal who it is. Great movie! We saw this one in theaters during its first week of release. I always love seeing movies in theaters and this one did not disappoint. I encourage anyone who has seen the first to jump into the second one. I am giving this one a full fledged five.

No comments: