Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie - Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers


I was relatively disappointed that this was the only Halloween that they had on Netflix at the time that I saw it. I have only seen a select few Halloweens as I am in the process of buying them all and Netflix likes to play these games where they only give you a few of each series unfortunately. But out of all of the Halloweens I have seen so far, this is my least favorite. I am not sure how she was kidnapped, but Michael's neice is his custody and has just had a child. I am not sure whose child it is as I haven't seen the previous movies except the first one though for some reason I have a feeling it is Michael's which is kind of a gross thought. Anyway, she escapes with her child and is caught again by Michael and killed. The baby gets taken by Tommy (the boy from the first film) who is all grown up now. Tommy enlists the help of his neighbor and her child to protect the child. The only redeeming factor of this movie is that Paul Rudd plays Tommy. It's interesting to see him in a different kind of role that's not a silly character (he's so young here!) The movie is just kind of meh in my opinion and the Halloweens just really aren't the same without Jamie Lee Curtis. I only gave this one a three.

No comments: