Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie - Deliver Us From Evil (2014)


We went to the theater last week to see this the weekend that it came out. When I saw the preview for this movie I got very excited and even watched a documentary on it. This movie is based on a true story about a police officer who witnesses a paranormal event that changed his life. The cop fights against a group of men who were cursed and possessed by an evil demon. While under the control of the demon, the men create doorways between worlds to help the demon possess anyone that they can. With the help of a priest, the cop puts his family's life in danger to put an end to the evil. I thought this movie was great. As everyone has read I am a huge fan o fthe exorcism type movies and this one did not disappoint. It is still in theaters now so I definitely recommend that you go out and have a watch. Great movie!

No comments: