Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Movie - Hatchet III (2013)


I'm actually kind of surprised a third movie was made of this series as the second one was pretty bad (at least in my opinion). In this one the girl from the second movie ends up in jail and famed for the murders of all of the people that mister Hatchet has killed. A reporter breaks her out of jail and together they get the ashes of Hatchet's father in an attempt to calm his angry soul. After a huge team of police and the report get murdered, the girl finally destroys the spirit by reuniting him with his father's ashes. The story of the movie is really kind of stupid and I was really bored with it. The only good thing about this movie was the amount of cheesy gore. I'm giving this one a two as well. Sorry, I'll take Jason over this guy any day.

No comments: