Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie - Wishmaster 3: Beyond the Gates of Hell


And I'm still here continuing my marathon of Wishmasters with the third installation. In this movie, the Djinn is awakened by a college student on accident in a box in her professor's office. The professor's skin is borrowed by the Djinn as he manipulates all of the women in the school into making wishes. The protagonist works with her boyfriend to stop the Djinn from fulfilling the prophecy. At some point she wishes that an angel could come help her in which he embodies her boyfriend making him super awesome for the remainder of the movie which I thought was pretty cool. The only real quarrel I have with this movie is that the Djinn is played by a different actor. The Djinn in the first two movies was pretty awesome and I was sad to see him played by someone who wasn't as good in my opinion. This movie was not as good as the other two so I'm just giving this one a four.

No comments: