Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Movie - Day of the Dead


This is not exactly your typical zombie-type movie and was not particularly my cup of tea. The movie has two groups of people together in an underground government base. One group has scientists working together to find a cure or a solution to how to defeat the zombie hoard while the other is their guard of soldiers who fight to keep the scientists safe. When the scientists stop coming up with results, the soldiers become enraged and take over the camp, putting lives in danger. A deranged scientist begins teaching a zombie how to talk and become human again and to treat him, gives him pieces of freshly killed soldiers. Once the soldiers find out what is going on, a war rages between them and the scientists. This movie was okay, but not really something I would take time to watch again. I am a huge fan of zombie movies, but this was just boring and annoying for most of the time. There was really only action in the last 20 minutes (if that) of the movie. The rest of the movie seems to drag on forever and I am absolutely glad I was doing other things while watching it. I threw this one two skulls just out of courtesy. Sorry, not a fan. Did I mention one of the characters gets murdered by a zombie weilding a gun? Ridiculous.

No comments: