Monday, July 21, 2014

Movie - The Ward (2010)


This movie had a twist of an ending that I totally did not expect. And yes I am going to tell you so stop reading now unless you want to know. This movie reminds me a little of Girl, Interrupted. A woman ends up in an asylum with a few other girls who seem to be keeping a secret. As you go through the story and develop characters, you learn that the girls have begun disappearing over time. The secret is that the girls murdered another girl in the asylum and her ghost has returned to pick them off one by one. The end of the movie reveals that there was really only one girl all along and that the multiple girls were actually different personalities created by the girl. It's a twist that I really didn't see coming but definitely boosted my score of this movie (which was a four). I really enjoyed this one. Great movie.

No comments: