Monday, July 21, 2014

Movie - Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)


This is a movie that kind of slipped through the cracks. I was not aware that this movie was even made (They sure did make a lot of these after 2000 which is surprising). This movie takes us back to Leatherface's roots and how he and his family came to be the way that they are (well somewhatly). When a slaughterhouse is closed down, the family goes crazy and the murders begin. A group of kids who are traveling to Mexico to dodge the draft get caught by Leatherface and his uncle who is posing as a police officer. The gore level is pretty decent on this one and I really ended up liking it a good bit. The movie had one of my favorite actresses (Lucy Diamond for anyone who has seen D.E.B.S.) even though she gets killed :[ I gave this one a three for keeping me entertained.

No comments: