Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Movie - Creepshow 2


Another sequel on Netflix without letting me watch the first. Is this becoming a trend or what? This is a collection of three short stories made by Stephen King. I believe I've seen these ones before, but watched it again anyway. The first movie is about a store owner who was given Indian jewelry worth thousands to hold onto until the Indian tribe pays off their debt. Later that night, a group of kids murder the store owner and steal the jewels. After this happens, a wooden Indian idol comes to life and avenges their death. The second movie is about a group of kids who decide to go swimming in a lake and ultimately get killed by a mysterious goo that is floating in the water (this one was my favorite!) The third movie is about a woman who commits a hit and run on a hitchhiker and his spirit haunts her on the rest of her way home until she is ultimately killed in her car. This was a great collection of short stories and really keeps the viewer's attention. I'd like to read these if I get the chance. I'm giving this a four out of five.

No comments: