Thursday, July 3, 2014

Movie - Friday the 13th VII: The New Blood


Unfortunately this is the only Friday the 13th that was on Netflix despite my wanting to see them all in order in a row. I only really watched this because it was Friday the 13th and I felt like it needed to happen. This one portrays a girl who has kinetic powers and accidentally causes the dead of her father when she is a child at Camp Crystal Lake. When her psychiatric doctor insists on taking her back to the scene of the murder when she's older, people start being murdered by Jason. Out of the Friday the 13th movies I've seen so far, this is my least faavorite of them. I always think it's weird when they add people with psychic powers to horror movies. It is just kind of weird to me and takes away from the horror of the movie. I am going to go ahead and give this movie a two for being very so-so.

No comments: