Monday, July 21, 2014

Movie - Halloween Resurrection (2002)


I am well aware that this movie got a really bad reputation from a lot of people, but I liked it a lot. Yes, another reason for any of my followers to hate me yet again lol. But someone has to give love to the underrated movies, am I right? Well this movie begins with Michael murdering Jamie Lee Curtis which is a shame because she's the best part of Halloween. The movie then follows a group of teenagers who have entered to be on a horror TV show where they spend the night in the house of Michael Meyers. Let me note that the hosts of this show are Tyra Banks and Busta Rhymes haha. Once Michael joins the party, everyone begins getting picked off one at a time. Personally I liked the movie and gave it a three (doesn't quite deserve a four sorry).

No comments: