Thursday, July 3, 2014

Movie - Fright Night


From what I hear from my partner, this is a rather popular well known movie that I apparently have never heard of before. I have been going in order on my Netflix account by which movies are the highest rated and on. Since this was on my list, I figured why not watch it. The movie is about a boy who finds out his new neighbor is a vampire and enlists the help of a few friends to destroy him. The movie has all of the usual cheesiness you would expect from an older horror film which is great (sex/blood/violence as we've mentioned). I chose the above picture of his friend as a vampire because look at those teeth!! Why did they decide to make them sooo jank?? He was my favorite character though it is a really sad scene where he dies (sorry for the spoiler!) Great semi-comical horror movie. I'll grant this one a four out of five.

No comments: