Thursday, July 3, 2014

Movie - Night of the Living Dead (1968)


Since I am on a classic movie spree, thought I would watch the original Night of the Living Dead. I can't say that I am a big fan of black and white films, but I did enjoy this movie. If anyone has noticed, this movie plays quite a bit in the background of many modern day horror movies. The movie is about a group of people who are barricaded into a house and their story of survival against the zombie hoard. The group fights amongst each other and ultimately they all end up getting killed. I think this movie does a great job for the time period even though the arms getting cut in the windows were very cheesy. This movie will go ahead and grab a four from me for being one of those great classics that everyone needs to watch in their lifetime.

No comments: