Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Movie - Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)


This is a classic that I've been needing to see for some time and I just bought the whole kitten capoodle. I have to say I was a little disappointed in the original (I know all of you are disappointed in me now). The movie was more silly than scary. The kid in the wheelchair was kind of really stupid and Leatherface was ridiculously silly and did a lot of dancing. The movie is about a group of teenagers who stop at a house that belongs to their relatives. While going to go for a swim, they come across another house and all of them get picked off oen by one by Leatherface except for one girl who manages to somehow escape. The movie is okay and I do love it for the calssic that it is, but I am only giving it a three (sorry!)

No comments: