Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Video Game - Okami


This game was introduced to me by an ex girlfriend and that's about the only good thing that came from that relationship. That being said, this is one of my favorite games due to the shear beauty of the areas and the soundtrack. There is so much to do in this game that you will never feel a moment of boredom. This video game is about a land that is plagued by an eight headed demon dragon that consumes a maiden I believe every few years. Shiranui, the goddess of the sun teams up with a warrior named Nagi to slay the beast. 100 years later, Nagi's descendent Susano accidentally frees the dragon and a lot more evil than that. Shiranui returns as Amaterasu and teams up with Issun (a wandering artist) to destroy all of the evil in the land. I had so much fun playing this game. This game gives you side quests such as fishing (very satisfying), feeding animals, battling evil demons, and racing friends. This is by far the most beautiful game I have ever played. I really wish they would make a legit second one for the Playstation 4, but I am glad that they released an HD version for the Playstation 3. This absolutely gets five out of five.
Okami - Cherry Blossom Storm by WhiteSpiritWolf


No comments: