Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movie - Son of Batman


I have a friend who mentioned that Batman's son is a pretty normal character in the comics and such, but this is the first I have ever seen of him. In this movie, Talia comes to Batman to tell him that she has had his child and that he needs to protect him while she fights against Deathstroke to avenge her father's murder. Batman trains his son to become the new Robin and they help Talia avenge her father's death and regain control of the league of assassins. I have to say I really enjoyed ths one. It was nice seeing Batman in a parent/family type role risking his life to save his lover. It was also funny to see him scold his son for being a fearless fighter and not thinking things through. Great movie. I'll give this one a four.

No comments: