Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movie - Frozen


So I heard the "Let It Go" song a few months ago before I saw this movie and it has been constantly stuck in my head ever since. I had seen so many good reviews from people on Facebook for this movie that I just had to see it. The movie is about a princess who had magical powers to create ice and snow. While she was a child, she almost killed her sister on accident with her powers. To avoid this from happening again, her parents hid her away from her sister and everyone else. When their parents die, Elsa (the one with the powers) becomes queen. When it accidentally gets out that she has powers, she freezes over the whole town and hides in seclusion in the mountians. The story is about her sister's struggle to bring her back to where she belongs as queen. I gave this movie a five out of five! I loved it!


No comments: