Thursday, May 22, 2014

Movie - Hellraiser: Revelations


So my relationship with Pinhead has come to its bitter end as I have reached the last movie in line here. This was my least favorite out of all of them and I can probably say it's mostly because a different actor portrayed Pinhead. Pinhead is one of those iconic characters that you can't really carry on with a different actor. This movie is about two young boys who go on a trip to Mexico and find much more than they bargained for. The boys go on the run once a hooker gets accidentally killed in a bathroom while they are drunk. A man offers them "a way out" and sells them the cube and you know how it goes from there. This movie was okay, but I was really disappointed in it overall. I am going to give this a three only because I don't think it was bad enough to warrant it a two and I don't want to break a skull in half to give it two and a half which is what it really deserves.

No comments: