Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movie - Godzilla (2014)


There has been so many Godzilla movies over the years, but nothing has blown me away like this one. This is the first Godzilla movie out of all of them that has truly been made to target all audiences of 2014. This movie portrays Godzilla as the beast that is summoned from his eternal sleep in order to keep the world in order. When the government finds pods from ancient beings, they take one and keep a close eye on it, feeding it to see what might happen. When the egg hatches, two terrible monsters come together so that they can repopulate the world with their kind and cause mass destruction. Godzilla fights with the human race to destroy these creatures and save humanity. This movie was so great and I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. I am actually going to see it again this weekend as well. It takes a lot for me to want to see a movie more than once in theaters. I give this a five out of five for sure!

We have come so far!


No comments: