Thursday, May 22, 2014

Movie - Hellraiser VIII: Hellworld


Being that I am a big gamer, this was one of my favorite Hellraisers. In this one, a group of online gamers attend an exclusive party that you can only go to if you solve the puzzle in the game online. The party turns sour after the group of gamers starts being picked off one by one by their party host. It was all fun and games until someone got pinned by the man himself. I enjoyed the amount of entertainment that this movie provided. There was really so much going on during the whole movie that you didn't really want to look away for long. The only thing I would have changed about this one is that I wish there was more of Pinhead and his cenobites in this one. This was more or less a "prank" movie since the host of the party was just playing God the whole time rather than Pinhead being the real killer. I will still award this one a four.

No comments: