Friday, May 23, 2014

Movie - Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror


Hello again and welcome to the Children of the Corn marathon review. I am your host and I will be reviewing the next addition in the series which is the Fields of Terror (sounds scary doesn't it?) Well so far I have yet to be awed or scared by any of these movies, but that does not mean that the movies are terrible. This was my least favorite movie out of the series thus far. Other than the characters, I wasn't all that fond of the movie. The characters I enjoyed because they were very lively and showed emotion and even some romance which I had yet to see in any of them. The police actually wanted to help with the problem at hand rather than pretending like nothing was going on. At the beginning of the movie, you are following a couple in a convertible who are being followed by another car full of friends. I believe they are travelling to the man in the first car's house but it isn't explained too well. The first car of people end up getting killed and when the second car of people cannot find them, they go in search of them. Soon the children of the corn find them. One of the women in the car finds out her brother is part of the cult and tries to help free him. In the end all she finds is chaos and death. As stated, this was my least favorite story out of them all. I would love to give this movie a two and a half out of five, but as stated before it's too much of a hassel to bust a skull in half so we will settle with a three.

No comments: