Friday, May 23, 2014

Movie - Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest


Unfortunately I was not able to see the second one and had to skip to the third one. This one is about two brothers who got put into the foster system because the one brother murdered his original foster father. Once the brothers are adopted into a city environment rather than in the country, Eli and Josh try to fit in with the drastic change. While Josh starts fitting in and making friends, Eli starts growing corn and plotting to raise his demonic cult here. People start dying and Josh finally figures out what is going on after losing both foster parents and his best friend. He stops the evil and everything finally goes back to normal. This movie in my opinion was better than the first one only because I love a good monster and this one had a great old school monster. I think my favorite part (this is an older movie) was when the monster grabs Josh's girlfriend, but instead they show the monster grabbing what looks like a Barbie doll dressed as her. That... was great. :) I give this a three out of five though.

No comments: