Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movie - Mystery Science Theater 3000's Gamera


I have always been a big fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 because they remind me of myself when I watch movies with friends. It's always so muh fun watching these and makes it so much easier to watch older and sometimes very boring movies. This movie, Gamera, is a classic monster movie for any fan of that genre. There are many Gamera movies out there, but I believe this was the first one that came out. The movie is about a giant turtle monster and plays out pretty much exactly how the Godzilla movies do. It is not really shown if Gamera is considered a good guy or bad guy, he's just sort of there doing his own thing. I did like the actual movie itself and the Mystery Science Theater crew made it much easier to enjoy. Overall pretty decent. I'll give it a three.

No comments: