Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Movie - Mr. Jones


I will admit that this movie was a little confusing at times but it all sort of came together at the end. This movie portrays a young married couple who drop everything to move to a cabin in the woods for a year to film a nature documentary. While in the woods, they find "Mr. Jones" who is a man who mails scarecrows to people all over the world and has become world renowned as an artist. Later we come to find that the scarecrows are meant as protectors from great evil beings and Mr. Jones is merely protecting everyone from them. The young couple gets too close and gets a first hand look at those evil beings and what they are capable of once Mr. Jones has been killed. It is up to them to become the new protectors. I thought this was a great movie. I am a fan of the first person camera view so this was right up my alley. I give this one a four out of five.

No comments: