Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movie - Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones


If you saw my review of Paranormal Activity 4, you read how disappointing and terrible it was. I'm happy to say that this movie has brought back some of the great aspects of the Paranormal Activity franchise. Though not nearly as exciting aas the first three, this movie still kept true to the usual ghostly features that everyone loves. I do like that they brought in the daughter from the second movie because I was always wondering what ended up happening to her. I would have liked to see more on her backstory however. Hopefully the next movie will clear up some questions brought forward from this movie and the fourth one. All in all I thought this was a good jump forward from the fourth movie. I am giving this movie a three out of five. Good movie.

No comments: