Monday, April 14, 2014

Movie - Garden of the Dead


Judging by the font in the picture above, you can automatically tell what kind of movie this one is going to be. This is one of three movies given to me by a co-worker that I watched. The movie is about inmates at a correctional facility that huff fremaldahyde, kill a guard, and escape. Upon escaping, they get caught and killed by the guards. I am assuming due to the huffing, they came back as zombies and attacked the facility. Because they liked the one inmate's girlfriend so much, seeing her there stopped them from attacking long enough to get shot and re-killed. That was a very interesting, old, and bad zombie movie which is usually the kind I like. I will give this two skulls out of five for being mildly interesting and funny.

No comments: