Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movie - Grave Encounters 2


This movie is a sequel to the not so great Grave Encounters movie. I must say that the second one was a lot more interesting and exciting than the first one. The movie places you in a situation where you are lead to believe that the first movie was made with real life footage and that there was a cover up of the deaths of the actors and actresses in the movie which I thought was a great approach. There was a lot more ghost activity and storyline in this one which made me enjoy it more than the first one. I still thought this movie was relatively boring and will most likely never watch it again. This movie could have been done much better and I was very disappointed. That's what I get for watching movies based on awesome cover photos. Two out of five skulls unfortunately.

No comments: