Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movie - Hostel III


It would seem that I have been having a bad streak with movies lately and that is the truth. But to be honest, I love crappy horror movies so I don't mind as much. That being said, here we go again with another disappointing movie. Hostel parts one and two were very impressive and scary. Hostel 3 was taken in a completely different direction where there is now an audience who bids on how a victim will be killed rather than whoever pays for the kill just doing it as they'd like in a room alone. Though the idea is interesting and could be awesome if done right, I found that the way they presented the kills was very short and not very interesting. I did not like the boyfriend/ex boyfriend battle at the end and found it kind of stupid. Sorry Hostel, but I think you have lost your touch after the second movie. Three skulls out of five from me.

No comments: