Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movie - Paranormal Activity 4


I am not really sure where this photo for this movie came from but I love it! Unfortunately that's about the only thing I loved about this movie. I am a big fan of the Paranormal Activity movies, but this one just fell so flat and was extremely disappointing. There was not a lot of ghost activity in this movie. The directors took this into a different direction where they focused more on a possessed boy (I think he as possessed?) who was sent to retrieve Hunter who wound up in a foster home. My biggest peave with this movie was the lack of background information. How did Hunter get into that family? Where did Katie get Robby from? Who's child really is Robby? There are just way too many questions asked during this movie and absolutely no resolution of answers to any of them. This was a very poor movie and was more funny than scary. Two skulls out of five. Shame on you Paranormal Activity. You will need to do a lot better than that!

No comments: