Saturday, July 25, 2009

Movie - Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla

Photobucket

This movie was pretty much as cheesy as they come. Although I must say, that the movie did keep my attention for the most part because it was interesting to see the people trying to control Godzilla with Micky. Her love for him is so obvious in this movie and can be seen in almost every scene she is in. Some parts I found very interesting were the part where Micky learns to levitate herself in the bed to save herself from the bad guys and how the metal godzilla got back to Earth in one piece. The fight between Godzilla and SpaceGodzilla was pretty epic and I liked how Godzilla was smart enough to learn how to defeat him. I also enjoyed how Godzilla was portrayed as a good father figure for his son as he protected him from danger.

I would give this movie a three and a half out of five for the sheer imagination of the director. This movie is worth a watch or two because it is so cheesy and interesting.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: