Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Book - New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Photobucket

It took me a very long time to get around to this book once I had finished the first one. I saw the first Twilight movie and was very impressed so I got the books. After reading the first book, I was hooked. I finally had time to sit down and read New Moon almost a year later and was not disappointed. Although this book took away from the romance of Edward and Bella and focused more on the romance between Bella and Jacob, it brought out a new kind of story and darkness from within the series. You go from being in a love filled romantic story into a very dark and depressing side of the spectrum and see from Bella's point of view what depression is really about. This book made me eager to keep going page after page just merely to see if Bella's life got any better after Edward had left. I mean I obviously knew that Edward was going to return because there were two more sequels. I was also eager to see if Bella was finally changed into a vampire, which she was not (sorry guys!).

All in all I'd give this book a five out of five for nonstop reading ability. This is the next Harry Potter in the making and is sweeping our nations by surprise!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: