Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Movie - The Crow

Photobucket

This is a movie that has been out for a while now and that mostly everyone has seen and talked about but I had never gotten the chance to watch it, so I finally did! I was very impressed with this movie and it turned out being a movie I really enjoyed watching. In a way this was a horror film which portrayed a poor man who had been murdered by a gang of theives who had also killed and raped his fiance. You really start to feel for Eric, the main character, throughout this whole movie because he is full of such pain and heartache for his lost love. All he wants to do is avenge her death and he does just that and can finally rest peacefully. The part I enjoyed most about this movie was the darkness of the crow and how it symbolized death and how it was coming to get you. Another thing I noticed in this movie was the uncanny resemblence between the Joker from the Dark Knight and Eric Draven's make up in this movie. I wonder slightly if maybe the producers of the Dark Knight got the idea of the face make up from The Crow.

All in all I give this movie a four out of five. This was a very enjoyable movie and I would definitely watch it again.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: