Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Movie - Erin Brockovich

Photobucket

Julia Roberts being my favorite actress and all, I figured I would check this movie out since I had been wanting to see it for quite some time now. I found it very moving and thought that Julia Roberts played her part fabulously. This movie makes me want to look into the information about the true story and how all of those people were wrongfully abused by this company and almost killed. Those kinds of people really make me sick to my stomach. I am glad that somebody had enough heart to pursue this case and give these people the justice they deserved. You really felt for those people throughout the movie because of the horrible stories they all told Erin. This movie teaches you to never give up even when you feel you can't win.

I give this movie a four and a half out of five on my scale because it was sheer beauty.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: