Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Movie - Super High Me

Photobucket

I decided to just watch this movie on the instant play list on Netflix rather than ordering it because I had some time to kill and was bored so I thought I would just watch this one real quick because it was a relatively short film. This movie was a spoof of the movie Super Size Me which was in my opinion a better movie than the spoof itself. This movie, while about an interesting topic done by a comedian, was surprisingly dry and boring. Although making me want to smoke mass amounts of pot, the movie kept me bored and wanting to walk away to do other things that interested me more. I would not recommend this movie to anyone except heavy pot smokers as they would enjoy this movie greatly and want to move to California.

I give this movie a three for being mildly interesting enough to finish.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: