Thursday, July 23, 2009

Concert - The Bravery Opening For Green Day

Photobucket

When I heard that the Bravery was opening for Green Day, I wasn't very excited because I didn't really know the band at all. I had heard only two of their songs on the X every now and then and wasn't impressed by them. When they came on stage, they kept everyone's attention because they were completely amazing and nothing like I expected them to be. I was very impressed and decided to download some of their music. They actually are a band I would listen to on a daily basis. In my opinion they did a great job setting up the crowd for Green Day.

Photobucket


Green Day did a more fabulous job playing live than I had ever imagined. This was the best show I have been to up to this point (although moshing would have been nice). They are really a crowd pleasing band and love their fans because they brought a lot of them on stage to sing for them and even a girl to play a guitar solo which she did perfectly. There were amazing special effects in the background such as fire, fireworks, and a screen in the back that coincided with every song they played. I really wasn't expecting such a great show but I am so happy that it turned out being so great. I would definitely go again and again to see them if they come back.

Some of my favorite songs that they played were:
♥ Minority.
♥ Basketcase.
♥ Jesus of Suburbia.
♥ 21 Guns.
♥ Good Riddance.

If you ever see Green Day or The Bravery coming to your town, go see them! You will NOT be disappointed, I promise you!

No comments: