Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Video Game - Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Photobucket

I never thought this game would stay so true to the original Final Fantasy VII game, but was pleasantly surprised when it followed through exactly, filling in any holes or gaps where I would have been lost and confused in the other game. I enjoyed this game greatly and would definitely play it again. It was worth the money I spent for it and I played for months and months on end building my character and his materia up. There are a few downsides to the game that I did not enjoy though. The missions, although good sidequests and good for leveling things up, were long and tedious and there were far too many of them. It took me longer to beat sixty percent of the missions than it did for me to beat the entire game and in my opinion it should never take that long for side missions. I also didn't like how Zack leveled up because it could be a very long time before he leveled up because he did it at random. You could sit there and kill every bad guy in the game and only level up once and that goes the same for the materia leveling up. I do like how you can make your materia stronger using materia fusion because you could make yourself completely invinsible. The last thing I didn't like was how easy the last boss was. I beat him within two to five minutes without having to heal and that is just way too easy for me. I am aware there is another secret boss you can kill, but the end boss should be just a little more difficult in my opinion and I was disappointed when he was defeated so easily. I could go on and on about this game and how great it was and how much I liked it, but I'll let you find out for yourself.

Photobucket
Photobucket

In the end, I give this game a four and a half out of five stars. Go get this game and check it out because you will not be easily disappointed especially if you are a fan of the original Final Fantasy VII game.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: