Sunday, August 2, 2009

Movie - Tamara

Photobucket

Oh my lord is all I can say for this movie. I can honestly say that this movie was absolutely gory and strange. A poor misfortunate girl who has no friends or popularity or much of a family life at all is pushed into a prank because a teacher enjoyed her article for a paper. The prank goes too far and she is murdered and buried only to show up the next day at school. I was very confused in some of the parts and the end left me waiting for a sequel which I am pretty sure doesn't exist at this point. I might watch this movie again, but it was pretty much a clash between Carrie and Stir of Echoes. So if you really enjoyed both of those movies then by all means check this movie out or if you are a vivid FearNet watcher, then you will also greatly enjoy this movie.

As for me, this was a mildly amusing film that reminded me of some good films I had seen in the past. I give this movie a three and a half out of five.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: