Saturday, August 1, 2009

Movie - Notting Hill

Photobucket

This movie touched my heart in a way that I never thought possible. I am such a big fan of romance movies and this one was pure gold. Julia Roberts plays the perfect girl just trying to find love in all the wrong places. Hugh Grant is just what she is looking for as they find each other in the weirdest kind of way. Love blossoms and conflict arises. In the end there is complete happiness.

"Don't forget I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.."

So classic... so beautiful. I don't even have words for the emotions this movie provoked in me. I will not hesitate to buy this movie if I see it anywhere because I will watch this again and again until my heart bursts from feeling so much love.

This movie undoubtably gains my five star rating with no hesitation.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: