Saturday, August 1, 2009

Movie - Silent Hill

Photobucket

Words cannot express how truly amazed I am at how great this movie was. I have watched it over and over again and each time I am still surprised at how much I enjoy it. If you are a fan of the games, you will instantly become a fan of the movie. While most movies based off of books and video games severely stray from the actual content or fall away from it completely, this movie stayed true to the real Silent Hill games using actual places, creatures, characters, and music from the games. The fact that I could relate the scenes from the movie to some scenes from the game really made me happy. The Resident Evil series was a real let down when it came to the big screen, so as you can imagine I was a little wary in seeing this movie, not getting my hopes up. I can watch this movie again and again and it makes me want to open up my PS2 and get started on the second or third game again. I recommend this movie to any gamer or person who has either heard of or played the Silent Hill series because I assure you that you will NOT be disappointed in this movie my friend.

I give this movie an astounding five out of five for being such an amazing movie.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: