Monday, September 3, 2012

Video Games - Splatterhouse


I finally got to try out this game after having it in my posession for quite some time. I have to say that I highly enjoyed every aspect of this game. It wasn't a long game and wasn't too entirely difficult to complete. The replay value is phenomenal and the trophies are not too incredibly difficult to obtain. I plan on going back in and getting them all once I've ventured through a few more games.  I did not know that this was a three part series for earlier systems. I had never heard of this game until it came out for the PS3. I must say that after attempting to play the older versions that I am amazed at how much technology has progressed throughout the years.



I rate this game a 5 out of 5 stars for epic awesomeness!

No comments: