Monday, September 3, 2012

God of War - Ghost of Sparta



I was absolutely hungry for more Kratos blood and gore and this was just what I needed to satisfy it. I thought I would die after beating the trilogy because I thought that that would be the absolute end. I had totally forgotten about the two PSP games that were re-released for PS3. I highly enjoyed this game. It stayed true to the other games and filled in a few gaps that were left from the other games. You also got to meet parts of Kratos's family which were not offered in the other games. His wife and child were mentioned, but nothing regarding his actual blood family. This was a good game and it has great replay value.


Deimos

Kratos's mother

As always, God of War has never let me down. It deserves the 4/5 stars I am giving it:

No comments: