Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Movie - Devil's Due



I am not sure why I enjoy exorcism movies, but I do. I am not anti-religious or anything like that, just can appreciate a good movie. The movie is pretty much another Paranormal Activity to be honest which is why I like it so much. The movie portrays a couple on their honeymoon who end up getting drugged and have a devil ceremony performed on them. Once the couple gets home, they realize that the wife is now pregnant. Little does she know that she is pregnant with a demon child. So like in all exorcism movies, the wife gets all crazy, the husband tries to get her help, exorcisms are attempted, and then pretty much everyone dies. Stereotypical? Yes. But I'm still giving this a four because I like these movies and I like that this was filmed in first person view.

No comments: