Friday, June 26, 2009

Movie - Nights at Rodanthe

Photobucket

Although I had heard very good rumors about this movie, I was very disappointed in it. The romantic aspect of it was there and I adored that for sure, but it had a very depressing story and ending. If you watch all of the previews for it and look at all of the ads for it, it advertises an incredibly romantic story full of happiness and passion. But instead I got a horribly depressing movie full of divorce and heartache. I did, however, enjoy the movie in its entirety. If I could change one thing, it would be the ending because being the sap that I am, I do enjoy a great happy ending. I did like how the mother and daughter were finally brought together once the mother fell apart, that is a part I won't forget.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
As for a rating, I would give it a three out of five and a decent recommendation. I'd say go ahead and watch it, but don't bother buying it.

No comments: