Saturday, June 27, 2009

Movie - Mean Girls

Photobucket


The movie was very amusing and actually extremely accurate when it came to how highschool students function in a social environment such as this one. Home schooled kids often find themselves being made into something they don't want to be because they have never been in a proper social situation and go from being completely themselves to something everyone else wants them to be. Tina Fey being in it was a plus too :) It's nice to see Lindsay Lohan before she became a skeleton because she looks good here. I wouldn't buy this movie, but I would watch it again possibly. The plot of the story frustrated me because I don't really enjoy when things go wrong and when people get really upset. I feel Lohan's friend on there with the dark hair was very injusticed when she didn't need to be and that her real friends were very hurt with how she acted. I'm glad it worked out in the end for everyone because I love happy endings.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I give this movie three and a half out of five because I felt that it presented teenagers in a very accurate manner.

No comments: