Monday, May 7, 2012

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale

Boxshot: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale by Sony Computer Entertainment
Let me tell you how utterly excited I am for this moment. As an avid Super Smash Brothers player, this is something I have only dreamed about happening. I do not have a Wii so I can't really enjoy Super Smash Brothers Brawl, but being a big PS3 gamer, this is something I can fully take advantage of! So far the characters we know of are as follows:

KRATOS - GOD OF WAR

FAT PRINCESS

SLY - SLY COOPER

SWEET TOOTH - TWISTED METAL

PARAPPA THE RAPPER

RADEC - KILLZONE 2
We all know, however, that Nathan Drake and Cole McGrath must be in this game. Those are two sole characters who would completely make this came come together. I would also like to see an appearance by Dead Space's Isaac and maybe a Heavy Rain candidate as well? We shall see who comes together in this amazing game! I can't wait!!

No comments: