Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bioshock Infinite

Boxshot: Bioshock Infinite by 2K Games
I am looking forward to this game, but at the same time I am a little nervous about it. The first game was really stellar and I enjoyed it a lot, but the second game fell short and I was slightly disappointed. I also did not enjoy the multiplayer mode. It felt confusing and if those online competitors are pretty rough and if you aren't awesome then forget about ever winning! But we don't need to get into my utter hatred of multiplayer which is pretty standard across the board for all games. But yes I am looking forward to this game. This game is set to release on October 16th of this year. I have yet to see a collector's edition. I really hope there is one because the second one had an amazing collector's edition that I loved.

No comments: